|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||Arthaus Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||December 12, 2005|
|Publication #:||WW 17800|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-947-6|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- For the Glory of Camelot
- Britain is in ruins as lords and chieftains fight for supremacy. From this chaos will rise Arthur and a golden age of chivalry and wonder - and a dark time of betrayal and bloodshed. Take the role of a knight at court and make a name for yourself. Can you save Camelot? Will you make your own legend?
- An Epic Roleplaying Game in King Arthur's Britain
- A new edition of the classic roleplaying game, undertaken by Hall of Fame game designer Greg Stafford.
- A complete roleplaying game of Arthurian adventure and glory - players portray knights who grow in power and reputation. Play sessions occur between winter seasons of character "downtime" meaning a campaign can span the entirety of the Arthurian era.
- Provides details on the five distinct periods within the Arthurian era - from before Arthur's birth to the fall of Camelot - allowing for many different campaigns and true epics. Players will tell the stories of three generations of characters - assuming their knights survive the brutal realities of feudal life.
- Maintains the much-loved game mechanic, with its emphasis on passion traits and detailed life events.
| Previous book:|
No previous White Wolf books
| Game Books|
| Next book:|
The Great Pendragon Campaign