Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the paths of blood magic, see Path (blood magic). For the Paths of later time periods, see Path of Enlightenment.
A Path is an additional set of rules for a Road that a kindred of the Dark Ages may optionally choose to follow. Each of the five major Roads boasts four Paths that add an additional set of virtues to the road. The paths themselves vary greatly; some may only keep the most basic tenents of the Road in mind while taking it in a slightly different direction than originally intended. Others may pull a traveler even deeper into the virtues championed by the rules of that Road. Some Paths are considered to have darker intent than the Road was intended for, while others have the opposite effect of making that traveler more "approachable" by those who follow other Roads.
Via Bestiae, the Road of the BeastEdit
- Via Erronis (The Path of the Nomad)
- Via Feritas (The Path of the Savage)
- Via Praedator (The Path of the Hunter)
- Via Venator Umbra (The Path of the Grey Hunter)
- Via Divinitatis (The Path of Divinity)
- Via Dolorosa (The Path of Tears)
- Via Penaculum (The Path of Penitence)
- Via Vindicta (The Path of Retribution)
Via Humanitatis, the Road of HumanityEdit
- Via Anima (The Path of Breath)
- Via Communitas (The Path of Community, or Tariq el-Umma)
- Via Luminis (The Path of Illumination)
- Via Vireo (The Path of Vigor)
Via Peccati, the Road of SinEdit
- Via Adversarius (The Path of the Devil)
- Via Crudelitas (The Path of Cruelty)
- Via Quiritare (The Path of Screams)
- Via Voluptarius (The Path of Pleasure)