Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Path or Paths can refer to:
- Paths, the five different sources and styles of magic, tied to the five Supernal Realms, in Mage: The Awakening
- Paths, the groups of reliable magical effects learned by blood sorcerers in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Paths, the similar but unrelated collections of magical powers learned by sorcerers, hedge mages and other un-Awakened magic users in Mage: The Ascension and other Classic World of Darkness games
- Paths of Enlightenment, the alternative models of "morality" to which particularly inhuman vampires adhere in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Paths, the more focused versions of Roads in Dark Ages: Vampire
- Paths, the ten linear forms of elemental magic used in lieu of charms by the Dragon Kings in Exalted
- Lore of Paths, one of the Lores of the Fallen in Demon: The Fallen