Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Bruce Baugh and Ethan Skemp|
|Werewolf and the World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller game system designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Editor:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Leif Jones, Jeff Rebner|
|Cover Art:||Steve Ellis|
|Layout, Typesetting and Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Year:||2003, 31 BCE 200, 1589, 1937|
|Publication #:||WW 03814|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-319-2|
Past Lives is a chronicle and sourcebook for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. The main portion of the book consists of Tide and Time, a time-traveling chronicle that touches on the final days of the three lost tribes of Garou: White Howlers, Croatan, and Bunyip. The book also includes expanded information on ancestor-spirits, and details the Gifts not only of the lost tribes but also of the three lost fera: Apis, Camazotz and Grondr.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- From the Dawn of Time
- For the greatest heroes, death is not the end. The wisest and strongest of Garou linger on, remaining as spirits to guide their descendants in the great struggle. But when the honored dead begin to manifest in greater and greater numbers, what does that mean for the future? When the dreams of battles long past come to the present, what happens to the monsters thought defeated so long ago?
- To the End of Days
- An epic chronicle for Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Past Lives takes the players' characters on a long and harrowing journey that stretches back into the dawn of time and climaxes in the modern world. Not only does this book provide more information on the nature of ancestor-spirits and what they have to offer, but it also grants a glimpse into the future of the Apocalypse and what is at stake. The characters have the chance to learn from the past — and to affect the future.
- Past Lives includes:
- A complete chronicle, Tide and Time, which spans generations — in unexpected ways
- Detailed information on ancestor-spirits, from summoning them to being possessed by them
- The Gifts of the lost tribes — Croatan, Bunyip and White Howlers — and of the lost Changing Breeds
Legends of the Garou: The Tale of the Shaking SeaEdit
Introduction: Procession of AgesEdit
Time and Tide, Act I: Rise of the KingEdit
Time and Tide, Act II: Living HistoryEdit
Time and Tide, Act III: WitnessesEdit
Chapter Four: Ancestral WisdomEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|