Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At approximately 1270 BC, a conclave of several early Prodigals, mostly including Brujah, Ventrue, Toreador and Salubri, met at the city of Athens, because many of the attending vampires saw it as the official birthplace of the Road itself. The Pact of Athens acted as a formal guideline for the disparate currents in vampiric society that sought to stave off the Beast and indulge their Humanity.
- Desire no Harm
- Inflict no Harm Needlessly
- Honor the Artifice of Men and the Gods
- Claim Not That Which Is Not Yours
- Submit to No Evil Government
- Embrace Reason and Knowledge
- Abide Neither Wickedness Nor Monstrousness
- Do No Evil in the Pursuit of Goodness
- , p.41-42