Oneiromancy is the Art of blurring fantasy and reality, sleeping and waking, Dreaming and the normal world. Those who possess it can deal great damage to Changeling society from afar, and are seen as anathema by other changelings. Oneiromancy is completely forbidden among the Kithain. Only the Dark-kin, the Adhene practice it, and few even among their number dare to.
- Oneirodynia - Sends a dream into a target's mind. The caster can specify a word or two, but the content will take on a life of its own from there.
- Oneirocritia - See what a target is dreaming, though in the broken and confused nature most dreams are presented in.
- Oneirataxia - Blur the lines between a subject's waking and sleeping lives, by causing them to encounter their dreams as harmless shadows while awake.
- Syncope - Enter a dream directly, allowing the caster and the target to interact with one another while inside.
- Expiation - Transforms a target into a living dream, causing them to, at least temporarily, leave their mortal life behind and act as a chimera.
- CTD: Denizens of the Dreaming, page(s) 76-77