Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Real-life Events Edit
- Shane DeFreest is born.
Classic World of Darkness Events Edit
- The Santa Monica Cathayan remarks that Cainites are curious and fragile, using their immortality for fleshy gain. He supposes they'll pose no threat to a takeover.
- G. Abobo's body is moved to the Santa Monica Medical Clinic morgue. Abobo's wounds suggest being beaten to death with a baseball bat.
- D. Falz's body is moved to the Santa Monica Medical Clinic morgue. Falz was severely beaten to death.
Trinity Universe Events Edit
- A Janissaries-owned VTOL aircraft leaves their private airstrip and flies over the Persian Gulf, below radar, in the direction of Bahrain. The aircraft returns one hour, 37 minutes later, and are met by a motorcade of four Janissaries vehicles. Three individuals disembark: two are unknown, but one is Zayid al-Shaali.
- Peacekeeper agents deploy in Palestine, under direction of Georges "Aegis" Kapetelis and three other known novas. Peacekeepers set up security measures for Prime Minister Ben-Shadrach.
- Samantha Vreeland of NovaCom sends an encrypted email to John Argyle of the Argus Agency, summarizing the events between October 11 and October 18, apparently at Argyle's request, due to a bad feeling Argyle had. Vreeland theorizes that the Janissaries are mounting some sort of covert operation with the assistance of Project Utopia (or elements within Utopia), with the goal of destabilizing relations between Israel and Palestine.
|October 17||October||October 19|