Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Original Concept and Design:||Justin Achilli, Richard Thomas, Chuck Wendig|
|Authors:||Alex Greene, Martin Henley, Howard Wood Ingham, John Newman, Malcolm Sheppard|
|Art Direction and Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Design:||Jessica Mullins|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Artists:||Vince Locke, Avery Butterworth, Jim DiBartolo, Efrem Palacios, Ken Meyer Jr, Matias Tapia, Sam Arraya, Sean Phillips, Andrea Sorrentino, Phil Hilliker and Jessica Mullins|
|Cover Artist:||Chad Michael Ward|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 18, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 55556|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-745-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We share similar shadows. But that doesn’t mean we’re the same. They still have to die.
- A second time.
- A final time.
- They die by the flame. That way, both of us see the light, if only for a moment.
- This book for Hunter: The Vigil includes:
- An intense look into how the timeless Vigil and the immortal vampires come together in an eternal struggle.
- A look into how each compact and conspiracy deals with the callous depredations of vampire society. Also details new compacts and conspiracies (including the hunters of the Cainite Heresy).
- For vampire-hunters, a gaggle of new Tactics, Merits and Endowments (including the Cainite Heresy’s Rites of Denial). For Storytellers, a “build-your-own” vampire section featuring new options to apply old folklore.
- Philadelphia by Night: the City of Brotherly Love is besieged by the eternal struggle of vampire versus vampire, hunter versus hunter, and everybody versus everybody.
Frank's Story Edit
Chapter One: Night CountryEdit
Mr. Thélème's Story Edit
Chapter Two: At Stake Edit
Frank's Story, Part Two Edit
Chapter Three: Drawing Blood Edit
New Tactics, Merits, equipment, Endowments, and the powers of the werewolf and spirit unveiled.
Bianca's Story Edit
Chapter Four: The Nocturnal Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|