Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Authors:||Bethany Culp, Stephen DiPesa, Martin Henley, Matthew McFarland, Brian Mitsoda, John Newman, Alex Scokel, Travis Stout, Stew Wilson, Filamena Young|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction and Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Artists:||Brian LeBlanc, Britt Martin, Justin Norman|
|Cover Art:||Michel Koch|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||September 2, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW 30105|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Those That Hunt The Hunters
- When the full moon rises, werewolves howl. The rule is simple: hunt, or be hunted. But what does it take to be not the prey, but the predator? What werewolves are strong enough to strike fear into the hearts of their brethren — and what else hunts the night?
- A Chronicle Book for Werewolf: The Forsaken
- 29 terrors and beasts to plague the Forsaken, or anyone else luckless to become their prey.
- Creatures designed for use with Werewolf, and antagonists suitable for bringing the feel of Werewolf to other games.
- Details on the idigam, the primordial horrors often whispered of but never before revealed.
Prologue: The Way Back Down Edit
Chapter One: The Wolves Edit
Chapter Two: The Shadows Edit
Chapter Three: The Idigam Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|