Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Bethany Culp, Stephen Michael DiPesa, Jess Hartley, Howard Ingham, Ellen P. Kiley, James Kiley, Danielle Lauzon, John Newman, Chris Shaffer, Mark Simmons, Chuck Wendig, Filamena Young, Eric Zawadzki|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction, Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Avery Butterworth, Jeff Holt, Justin Norman, Brian LeBlanc|
|Front Cover Art:||Michel Koch|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 20, 2010|
|Publication #:||WW 40324|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-378-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- I used to be so foolish. I used to think that the world was too small for me, that I was always destined to break through the invisible doors that kept me enclosed among the mundane. Oh, and I was right about that — and I was terribly wrong, too.
- Oh yes, I was always destined to break through those doors. I’ve done it. But I was wrong when I thought the world was too small. It isn’t. It’s too large. There’s so much space out there between the stars and behind the doors… so much space that the things that should never have come to be thrive out there, pulsing and growing and waiting.
- Waiting for fools like me.
- — Chashmal of the Mysterium
- For use with The World of Darkness and Mage: The Awakening rulebooks.
- This book includes:
- A collection of dangerous threats for any Mage game, antagonists ranging from the living mage to horrors born of no womb
- A treatment of Mage as a potential horror game, with advice on how to bring the terrifying, maddening and gruesome elements of magic into a chronicle
- Dangers that go beyond simple entities — constructs, locales, even conditions and infections poised to plague the Awakened
Prologue: Revelations Edit
Part One: Mages Edit
Part Two: Characters and Creatures Edit
Part Three: Objects and Constructs Edit
Part Four: Conditions and Infections Edit
Part Five: Places Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|