Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Justin Achilli|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developed by:||Justin Achilli|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Becky Jollensten|
|Interior Art:||Mike Danza, Michael Gaydos, Christopher Shy|
|Front Cover Art:||Mike Danza|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Becky Jollensten|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 12, 2001|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-218-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- One Sect Falls, Another Rises
- In the wake of the Sabbat's aggressive campaign along the East Coast of the United States, the sect has spread itself too thin. The clever Camarilla took advantage of the Black Hand's disorganization and reclaimed New York City as its own. But with established princes and entrenched elders claiming domains elsewhere, to which Kindred will this new prize fall?
Introduction: Long Streets, Long NightsEdit
The purpose of the book, as well as themes and moods, a summary, and recommended reading, music, and films,
Chapter One: The City Never SleepsEdit
The history of the kindred of New York, beginning with the Native Americans, Garou, and occasional Cainite refugee, and going on to the presence of Europeans and the kindred they brough with them, and finally the history of New York, complete with Cainite influences. There are also notes on the coup d'état of the Camarilla in early 2000, which wrested control of the city from the Sabbat and brought it back into Camarilla hands, as well as information on the influence of the Giovanni and Setites.
Chapter Two: The Face of the CityEdit
Chapter Three: All the Beautiful MonstersEdit
The major Cainites of New York, broken down by sect and packs; included are a number of would-be Princes.
Chapter Four: ConspiraciesEdit
The major situations in New York that might prove to make compelling chronicles, including the details on the situation of New York's Prince (or lack of one), the whispered precense of a certain Antediluvian that rules below the city, the presence of a zealous group of vampire hunters, and a few smaller ideas for storylines and twists.
Chapter Five: Telling the TaleEdit
Tips on creating and running a New York-based chronicle.
The book was printed 3 days after September 11, 2001; as the book has no similar, earthshattering events, White Wolf made the decision to go ahead and continue with the unaltered printing and release of New York by Night.
- Calebros - Nosferatu and former temporary Prince of New York City.
- Qadir al-Asmai - Toreador sheriff of New York.
- Aisling Sturbridge - Tremere and High Regent of the Chantry of the Five Boroughs.
- Boss Callihan - Ventrue head of the New York Anarchs.
- Donatello Giovanni - Head of the Giovanni's New York operations.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|