This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Necropolis ("City of the Dead") can refer to:
- Necropolis, the Roman catacomb-city of the Camarilla in Requiem for Rome
- Necropolis, a collective Haven of the local Nosferatu in Vampire: The Requiem
- Necropolis, the reflection of a city in the Shadowlands in Wraith: The Oblivion
- Necropolis: Atlanta, a sourcebook on the Necropolis of Atlanta for Wraith: The Oblivion
- Necropolis, a city or other abode of ghosts in a Shadowland or the Underworld in Exalted, such as the Grand Necropolis of Stygia
- Necropolis, a d20 System sourcebook by Necromancer Games
Note that the correct plural of "necropolis" is "necropoleis", not "necropoli".