|Written by:||Kylee Hartman, Kenneth Hite, Kaldoun Khelil, Robin D. Laws, Matthew McFarland and Travis Stout|
|Additional Material by:||Will Hindmarch|
|Vampire and the World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Pauline Benney|
|Book Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Daren Bader, Peter Bergting, Matt Dixon, Andrew Hepworth, Cyril Van Der Hagen, Cathy Wilkins|
|Front Cover Art:||John VanFleet|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 14, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 25304|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-265-X|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- I don't know if I believe.
- But I know I'm scared.
- That makes it real enough.
- - Dutch, A Herald of Portland
- The Legends of the Damned
- Where do vampires come from? What creatures of myth do they fear? What legends do they tell about the Blood? Find out. Hear tales of the monsters that hunt the Kindred. Read the legends of the Roman vampires who founded the clans. Learn about the disease that’s destroying the Damned. Some of it may even be true.
- A mythic history book for Vampire: The Requiem™
- A compendium of legends and rumors for Vampire players and Storytellers alike — find out what your character has heard about the Requiem from others of his kind.
Prologue: Fading Away Edit
Chapter One: Damnation Edit
Chapter Two: Modern Legendry Edit
Chapter Three: What Monsters Fear Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|