Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Artists:||Aaron Acevedo, Samuel Araya, James Denton, Craig S Grant, Borja Puig Linares, Johan Lindroos, Vince Locke, Marco Mazzoni, Christopher Shy, Andy Trabbold, Cathy Wilkins, Tyler Windham|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||February 14, 2014|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Here's what the Mummy: The Curse Storyteller's Screen includes:
- Full color, 11" x 25.5" collage of selected beautiful art from Mummy: The Curse
- Three 8.5" x 11" pages of collected charts and tables selected to make your Storyteller job a bit easier
- One cover sheet with the product info on it
- About Mummy: the Curse:
- Imagine being both dead and deathless at the same time. Imagine being cradled in the arms of death for years, sometimes decades on end, but all the while knowing that you will eventually not only arise again, but awaken to an unfamiliar world that mostly fears and hates you. Now imagine that your purpose, your entire existence, is bound within this cycle -- that you are chained to it for all eternity. You sleep, you wake, your serve your Judge's will in the lands of the living, and you return to the death-sleep once more. The ancient culture that empowered you is gone, lost to the sands of time... yet you endure.
- In Mummy: the Curse, a Storytelling game set in the World of Darkness, you play one of these beings. Those who know they exist, from the cultists who serve them to the dark forces arrayed against them, call them the Deathless.
- We call them mummies.
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|