|Authors:||David Brookshaw, Michael Goodwin, George Holochwost, Khaldoun Khelil, Ari Marmell, Malcolm Sheppard, Greg Stolze, C.A. Suleiman|
|Interior Art:||Aaron Acevedo, Abrar Aimal, Samuel Araya, James Denton, Craig S Grant, Borja Puig Linares, Johan Lindroos, Vince Locke, Marco Mazzoni, Christopher Shy, Andy Trabbold, Cathy Wilkins, Tyler Windham|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 3, 2013|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Imagine being both dead and deathless at the same time. Imagine being cradled in the arms of death for years, sometimes decades on end, but all the while knowing that you will eventually not only arise again, but awaken to an unfamiliar world that mostly fears and hates you. Now imagine that your purpose, your entire existence, is bound within this cycle -- that you are chained to it for all eternity. You sleep, you wake, your serve your Judge's will in the lands of the living, and you return to the death-sleep once more. The ancient culture that empowered you is gone, lost to the sands of time... yet you endure.
- In Mummy: The Curse, a Storytelling game set in the World of Darkness, you play one of these beings. Those who know they exist, from the cultists who serve them to the dark forces arrayed against them, call them the Deathless.
- We call them mummies.
- What’s in it?
- The first new New World of Darkness™ game since 2009.
- Represents a step forward in the evolution of the Storytelling System.
- This Players' Book is a separate version of the Player's section of the core Mummy: The Curse RPG and contains everything a player needs to create their characters and stride the world as an Arisen.
- Opening fiction by award-winning author Greg Stolze.
- Stunning original art by Sam Araya, Cathy Wilkins, Aaron Acevedo, Andrew Trabbold, Borja Linares, Vince Locke, James Denton, Marco Mazzoni, Johan Lindroos, and Tyler Winham.
- The Mummy Players' Book is a section from the full Mummy: The Curse book and you'll need Mummy: The Curse and the core to fully play.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mummy: The Curse books
| Next book:|