- For other uses, see Mirror (disambiguation).
The Contracts of Mirror are a set of changeling abilities found in Changeling: The Lost. It is a universal contract, available to any changeling who wishes to take it. The abilities of the Mirror allow the changeling calling on them to alter or disguise their form.
The Contract of Mirror should not be confused with the Contract of Reflections, which manipulates actual mirrors.
- Riddle-Kith - A changeling can alter their Seeming in the presence of other changelings, so long as they have dined with a changeling of that Kith in recent memory.
- Skinmask - A changeling who holds an object from a target may alter their face or limbs to resemble the target's.
- Transfigure the Flesh - Once they steal clothing too big or too small for them, a changeling may alter the size of their entire body.
- Oddbody - After eating part of a caterpillar's cocoon, a changeling may give themselves inhuman features.
- Chrysalis - Once the changeling commissions the creation of an object, they may turn themselves into an improved version of that object.