Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mibasham is an extremly esoteric Discipline that appeared during the Ming Dynasty. It name is derived from the Persian word for "to be" and some believe the involvement of a secretive cabal of mages called the Ahl-i-Batin in the creation of the Discipline.
Mibasham favours the Hun and no known Devil Tiger has ever practiced this Discipline. Kuei-jin who study it are seeking answers to the mysteries of how the Kuei-jin came to be and what their purpose in the world is. In doing so, they become the ontologists of the Middle Kingdom.
Mibasham cannot affect a target with a higher Dharma rating.
Included below are the official powers described in the Kindred of the East Companion. Sources are described below in the order they were printed.
- The Lens of the Self: The Kuei-jin can see into his target's soul, discerning its P'o nature.
- Pors'dan: Also referred to as the "Combat Koan", this power confronts it target with a a seemingly simple question or philosophical dilemma to the victim who, struck by the mysteries the statement hints at, is unable to maintain his concentration on anything else.
- Stepping Stones: Travelling between the different spiritual realms within the Tellurian becomes easier for the Kuei-jin.
- A Stumble On The Path: This power allows a Kuei-jin to cause another Kuei-jin to question his role and purpose in unlife, attacking his Dharma rating.
- Riddle Of Maya : The Kuei-jin reveals a confusing truth to the target that saps his Willpower.
- Veil of Maya: The Kuei-jin learns to manipulate the illusion of reality, creating potent mirages that leave real sensory traces.
- Baku's Quandary: The Kuei-jin presents the victim with a philosophical question so intriguing, and so unsolvable, that he becomes a drooling idiot who thinks of nothing but trying to answer it.
- Beyond the Door: The Kuei-jins steps begin to warp space, allowing him travel across great distances in an instance.
- Revisionist Reality: This power allows a Kuei-jin to force a Kuei-jin from his dharmic path, leaving him no choice but to begin his quest for enlightenment anew.
^ Level 1
|The Lens of the Self||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 2
|Pors'dan||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 3
|Stepping Stones||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 4
|A Stumble On The Path||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 5
|Riddle of Maya||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 6
|Veil of Maya||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 89|
^ Level 7
|Baku's Quandary||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 90|
^ Level 8
|Beyond the Door||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 90|
^ Level 9
|Revisionist Reality||Kindred of the East Companion||Pg. 90|