Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Metamorphosis is a class of Transmutations. It covers the transformation of the body into new shapes, from sprouting claws or fangs to creating a homunculus. It allows a Promethean to reshape their own body, stretching limbs or transforming their flesh into unnatural forms. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Cuprum Refinement.
- Mask of Medusa - This ability replaces a Promethean's features with a horrible visage.
- Natural Weaponry - A Promethean can sprout fangs and/or claws.
- Blessing of Tethys - This ability allows a Promethean to breathe underwater.
- Redundant Organ - A Promethean may temporarily transform part of their body to form a new organ.
- Procrustean Shape - The body of a Promethean can be altered by stretching or shrinking.
- Shape of the Barghest - A Promethean temporarily turns themselves into something resembling a hellhound.
- Guise of Proteus - A Promethean can change their entire shape as long as it can be contained by their skin.
- Homunculus - A small version of a Promethean that can be controlled mentally is created.
- Chimera - A Promethean can touch and change into another animal.
- Unassailable Fortress - The skin is strengthened into a tough armor.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus