Metamorphosis is a class of Transmutations. It covers the transformation of the body into new shapes, from sprouting claws or fangs to creating a homunculus. It allows a Promethean to reshape their own body, stretching limbs or transforming their flesh into unnatural forms. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Cuprum Refinement.
- Mask of Medusa - This ability replaces a Promethean's features with a horrible visage.
- Natural Weaponry - A Promethean can sprout fangs and/or claws.
- Blessing of Tethys - This ability allows a Promethean to breathe underwater.
- Redundant Organ - A Promethean may temporarily transform part of their body to form a new organ.
- Procrustean Shape - The body of a Promethean can be altered by stretching or shrinking.
- Shape of the Barghest - A Promethean temporarily turns themselves into something resembling a hellhound.
- Guise of Proteus - A Promethean can change their entire shape as long as it can be contained by their skin.
- Homunculus - A small version of a Promethean that can be controlled mentally is created.
- Chimera - A Promethean can touch and change into another animal.
- Unassailable Fortress - The skin is strengthened into a tough armor.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus