Mesmerism is a class of Transmutations. The character can use his own Disquieting aura to affect the minds of others, from entrancing them like a cobra to creating a false identity in someone. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Aurum Refinement.
- Fixed Stare - The Promethean makes a victim immobile and unaware of their surroundings for as long as they look the victim in the eyes.
- Flight Instinct - An animal is affected by Disquiet to the point of fleeing.
- Firebringer - By invoking the awe all humans once held for the Divine Fire, the Promethean improves the opinion of those she speaks with.
- Suggestion - The Promethean whispers an instruction to a target that the target must obey.
- Atavistic Instincts - This is similar to Flight Instinct, except now affects humans, vampires, and so on.
- In Vino Veritas - This causes a truth-drug effect in a target.
- Logos - A Promethean can speak and understand the universal language.
- Waters of Lethe - The memories of a target can be erased.
- Imaginal Friend - The Promethean implants their own consciousness into an object, temporarily turning it into a sentient being.
- Pygmalion's Caress - A target can have their personality temporarily replaced with a false one.
- PTC: Promethean: The Created Rulebook, 134-139
- PTC: Lexicon from Web spoiler, May 30, 2006
- PTC: Promethean Demo, August 3, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus