Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mesmerism is a class of Transmutations. The character can use his own Disquieting aura to affect the minds of others, from entrancing them like a cobra to creating a false identity in someone. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Aurum Refinement.
- Fixed Stare - The Promethean makes a victim immobile and unaware of their surroundings for as long as they look the victim in the eyes.
- Flight Instinct - An animal is affected by Disquiet to the point of fleeing.
- Firebringer - By invoking the awe all humans once held for the Divine Fire, the Promethean improves the opinion of those she speaks with.
- Suggestion - The Promethean whispers an instruction to a target that the target must obey.
- Atavistic Instincts - This is similar to Flight Instinct, except now affects humans, vampires, and so on.
- In Vino Veritas - This causes a truth-drug effect in a target.
- Logos - A Promethean can speak and understand the universal language.
- Waters of Lethe - The memories of a target can be erased.
- Imaginal Friend - The Promethean implants their own consciousness into an object, temporarily turning it into a sentient being.
- Pygmalion's Caress - A target can have their personality temporarily replaced with a false one.
- PTC: Promethean: The Created Rulebook, 134-139
- PTC: Lexicon from Web spoiler, May 30, 2006
- PTC: Promethean Demo, August 3, 2006
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus