Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maleficence can be used on the living and the dead. Among the Quick, it is used to start cults dedicated to death, destruction, and all the things that Oblivion needs to feed on. With the dead, it is used to torture unwilling wraiths into becoming Spectres by infusing them with the darkness they need to turn to their dark sides. Many who use Maleficence give an almost religous feel; in Necropoli where the Hierarchy has limited or no reign, Spectral preachers using Maleficence can be seen walking the streets among wraiths.
- Sense Prayer: This allows a Spectre to target those who call or pray to darkness.
- Sense Investment: A Spectre may sense if a mortal has Being from another Spectre inside them.
- Black Whispers: A Spectre may communicate directly with the mind of one of the living.
- Benefice: A Spectre can invest themselves into a Quick in order to give them Spectral powers.
- Investiture: A Spectre causes the spirit of a mortal to decay, temporarily giving them supernatural powers.
- Discipline: This allows a Spectre to inflict severe pain on a target they have planted their Being into.
- Conversion: The Spectre can bring the very feeling of Oblivion onto an audience.
None are known.
The Great 13: