The (Unofficial) White Wolf Wiki is a collaborative encyclopedia project where you can find out about the worlds and systems created by White Wolf, producer of many roleplaying games, board games, card games, novels and more. The White Wolf Wiki started in May 2004, and currently has 9,838 articles. See what's changed recently.
Browse the White Wolf Wiki
Changeling 20th Anniversary
Help celebrate Changeling's 20th anniversary by filling out our Changeling-related articles!
- WTOJ broadcasts an intercept from an unknown individual over the Panopticon intranet. The communiqué advises that Tradition-aligned deviants have successfully freed recently Awakened detainees from a penitentiary in Woomera, Australia. Initial reports suggest the prison guards surrendered rather than follow through with orders to execute the prisoners. Panopticon ops have attempted to retake Woomera only to be repelled by lightning strikes that damaged equipment but left agents unharmed. Communications suggest that 52% of captured operatives chose suicide over surrender to the deviants.
- Panic breaks out throughout the city of Calcutta tonight when the rat population is seemingly driven mad from fear or illness and began attacking humans. Hundreds die in the initial chaos, and thousands more are expected to die from infection in the days and weeks to come. Reports of "Rat Kings" are widespread among those who have endured the attacks.
- Judge Donna Brandenburg sentences "vampire-hunter" Ernesto Gutierrez to life in prison after a jury unanimously finds him guilty. Gutierrez murdered eight individuals between the years of 1997 and 2003, though none of their bodies have been found. Gutierrez was arrested after an attempted murder during which his victim escaped and contacted authorities. The victim testified at night, as she suffered from acute hepatic porphyria (a.k.a. "Schere's Disease"), an allergy to direct sunlight—likely the source of Gutierrez’s belief that she was a vampire.
- Between now and January 14, 2014, 119 boats are intercepted north and northwest of Australia, carrying 17,796 people. All but 17 boats are tied to the triads, and all would-be immigrants are of Asian extraction.
- According to the original project briefing, the Huang-Marr Biorg Project intends to commence commercial production by this date.
Keep the Wiki Clean
Why not make sure that articles link to other articles, not to disambiguation pages?
Don't see your language here? Request your own language version of the WW Wiki at the Central Wikia.