Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04013|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-415-0|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- From Village Hut...
- Mages work their magick in the darnedest of places. Some live unassumingly among the masses, but secretly maintain basement laboratories. Others exist and work outside the physical world and beyond human comprehension. No matter where they practice their magick, mages need havens of their own. If you're a mage and you need a home, this is the book for you.
- ...To Computer Net
- Mage Chronicles Volume 1 features The Book of Chantries and Digital Web, two of the earliest sourcebooks released for Mage that have long been out of print. Now they're back under an all-new cover.
- Mage Chronicles Volume 1 Features:
- Two of the original Mage supplements - the third and sixth ever released for the game.
- Vital information for Storytellers and players alike on establishing laboratories, workshops and hideouts - the places a mage needs to master his magick.
- Your chance to complete your Mage collection and make a place in the world for your character.
This book compiles Theand . Please see those entries for more information.
| Previous book:|
Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds
| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Dreamspeakers Tradition Book