This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Mage and Awakened have several possible uses. Did you mean:
- A mage, or willworker, from Mage: The Awakening?
- A mage, or one of the Awakened, from Mage: The Ascension?
Or perhaps you meant:
- Mage: The Awakening
- Mage: The Ascension
- Mage: The Ascension Rulebook
- Mage: The Ascension Second Edition
Other possible uses of Awakening include:
- Awakening, the act of becoming aware of magic and consensus reality in Mage: The Ascension
- Awakening, the act of becoming aware of magic and the Lie in Mage: The Awakening
- Vampire: The Masquerade , a story for
- Lore of Awakening, one of the Lores of the Fallen in Demon: The Fallen
The word magus (plural magi, singular feminine maga) can also refer to: