Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Mage, Magus or Awakened have several possible uses. Did you mean:
- A mage, or one of the Awakened, from Mage: The Awakening?
- A mage, or one of the Awakened, from Mage: The Ascension?
Or perhaps you meant:
- Mage: The Awakening
- Mage: The Ascension
- Mage: The Ascension Rulebook
- Mage: The Ascension Second Edition
Other possible uses of Awakening include:
- Awakening, the act of becoming aware of magic and consensus reality in Mage: The Ascension
- Awakening, the act of becoming aware of magic and the Lie in Mage: The Awakening
- Vampire: The Masquerade , a story for
- Lore of Awakening, one of the Lores of the Fallen in Demon: The Fallen
The word magus (plural magi, singular feminine maga) can also refer to: