Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the biggest challenges any changeling faces is dealing with the ever-present memories of their durance. Try as they might to leave their past behind them, unexpected reminders creep through the tiniest cracks in the Lost psyche, each one with the potential to breech the dam of pseudo-humanity that a changeling wraps around himself upon returning Faerie. Shoring up that dam, bolstering one’s own Clarity, or that of others, is the nominal purpose of this Contract, and the only one that most Lost will ever admit to using them for. Any tool, however, can be dangerous in the wrong hands, which is why many changelings will not speak of, let alone learn, these powers.
- Read Lucidity - enable the user to read a target’s mental stability, helping to determine how best to deal with a potential madman.
- Temporary Sanity - at the cost of risking one’s normal Clarity, this clause temporarily lends the changeling an increased sense of mental balance, along with the benefits that accompany that stability.
- Gift of Lucidity - just as Temporary Sanity can bolster a changeling’s own Clarity, Gift of Lucidity allows him to share that beneficial effect with others for a short time.
- Armored Clarity - gives the changeling the ability to temporarily bolster one’s Clarity against breaking points.
- Thief of Reason - strips another changeling’s sanity, bringing their memories of their time in Arcadia to the forefront of their perception.