|Name:||Lore of the Winds|
The Lore of the Winds allows the Asharu to call on the powers of wind and air by means as diverse as manipulating the local air pressure to creating a tornado.
- Summon Wind: The Fallen can call a wind from nowhere. High-Torment: The wind reeks of death and decay.
- Fist of Air: The Asharu can manipulate air pressure in or around a target. High-Torment: This effect deals lethal damage to living beings.
- Command the Wind: The Fallen may use the surrounding winds to manipulate objects as desired. High-Torment: The winds turn into a miasma that causes living beings to choke.
- Wall of Air: The Asharu can turn air into a solid barrier. High-Torment: The wall of air acquires an acidic effect that dissolves flesh.
- Cyclone: The Asharu may create a massive windstorm. High-Torment: The wind will suck the breath from any living being caught in said storm.