Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of the Wild|
- Wilderness Sense: The Fallen knows exactly what kind of plants and animals are located in the area. High-Torment: The Fallen causes the flora in the area to aggressively react to humans.
- Quicken Growth: The Rabisu causes plants to grow unnaturally fast. High-Torment: The plants will rip apart structures in the way or strangle living creatures.
- Command the Wild: The Rabisu may affect the environment as a whole. High-Torment: The area becomes hostile to humans.
- Possess Plant: The Fallen allows plants to gain mobility. High-Torment: The plant dies and decays within a matter of seconds.
- Mutate Plant: The Rabisu can create new plants and breeds. High-Torment: The plant must feed on living animals to sustain themselves.