Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of the Spirit|
The Lore of the Spirit was originally used for guiding the immortal remains of life-forms to the next world. When humanity became mortal following the Rebellion, this Lore was also used to guide human souls to sanctuaries so loyalist angels of death could not take them away and possibly destroy them.
Although this Lore may seem rather underpowered compared to other World of Darkness creatures with necromantic abilities, it must be remembered that its purpose, unlike those of the Giovanni or Euthanatoi, was never meant to command, but to guide. By that means, the Lore serves its purpose quite well.
- Speak With the Dead: The Fallen may speak with a wraith, and the wraith must answer the Fallen's questions truthfully. High-Torment: The Fallen's Torment makes the wraith hostile for a few days.
- Summon the Dead: The Fallen may summon wraiths to his side. Wraiths thus summoned may not leave on their own accord. High-Torment: The wraiths become intensely hostile for a few days.
- Command the Dead: The Fallen can command a wraith to perform any action High-Torment: The wraith becomes hostile afterwards and may permanently remain so.
- Anchor the Soul: The Fallen binds a soul into an object. This can be permanent or temporary, and may either serve as a prison or create an animate puppet that allows the soul to either serve its demonic master, or tend to unfinished business in the material world. This effect works on both mortal souls and incorporeal demonic souls, but demonic souls cannot realise their full potential while anchored in this fashion (see also Imbue Object). High-Torment: The anchor turns into a miniature hell, and the wraith's misery jinxes the anchor's bearer.
- Restore the Dead: The Fallen transplants a wraith into a recently dead body, granting the deceased a second chance at life. This effect places a tremendous drain on the Fallen if it is supposed to last longer than a few days. High-Torment: The reincarnated wraith becomes a twisted, insane thing that may end up as a mindless berserker.