|Name:||Lore of the Fundament|
The Lore of the Fundament allows the Fallen to suspend and influence the laws of physics, including basic forces like gravity, inertia, friction and pressure. It is mainly used to increase the Fallen's mobility and combat prowess. As it is a Common Lore, any demon may take this Lore regardless of House.
- Manipulate Gravity: The Fallen may leap tremendous distances, hover, or fall without harm. High-Torment: Identical, but gravity fluctuates wildly around the Fallen.
- Manipulate Adhesion: The Fallen may walk up walls or along ceilings, or cling to objects. High-Torment: The fallen's touch will also partially melt surfaces and make them hot to the touch.
- Manipulate Inertia: The Fallen may throw objects over tremendous distances, or simply stop attacks dead. High-Torment: Makes a thrown object become temporarily unstable and fragile.
- Manipulate Acceleration: The Fallen may move blindingly fast and pour their momentum into devastating close-combat attacks. This power is similar to the Discipline of Celerity (being the difference that Celerity does not transfer momentum to other objects or beings, thus not following the laws of physics). High-Torment: The Fallen also drags a wake of superheated air that may cause burns in bystanders.
- Manipulate Cohesion: The Fallen may alter the density of matter, allowing them to walk on water or evaporate stone or even flesh. High-Torment: The affected material's aggregate state will fluctuate randomly for some time.
Lore of the Fundament · Lore of Humanity