|Name:||Lore of the Forge|
The Lore of the Forge means supreme mastery of the inanimate world. With this Lore, the Annunaki can fashion any object imaginable from any kind of material (say, a glass crown or a sword made from stone). Additionally, this Lore may be used to produce wondrous magical objects or cursed gifts.
- Enhance Object: The Fallen may repair any object at a moment's notice, or vastly increase the efficiency of a mundane item. High-Torment: The repaired objects are jinxed and may cause terrible accidents.
- Activate Object: The Fallen may make any mechanical object move, e.g. firing guns, opening locks, or making suits of armour walk. High-Torment: The object becomes damaged through the Fallen's hatred and may break.
- Create Object: The Fallen may freely shape any kind of material as if it was clay or putty, or as if it was a naturally growing crystal. High-Torment: The objects created in this fashion are jinxed and may cause terrible accidents.
- Enchant Object: The Fallen combines several Lore effects to create a unique magical object called a relic. There is very little that cannot be accomplished as long as the Annunaki knows the required Lore, and as long as the material is sufficiently well attuned to contain the energies. With the use of Anchor the Soul as part of the enchantment process, objects can even be given a consciousness by incorporating a mortal or demonic soul. High-Torment: The object is cursed and will cause insanity or Torment to its wielder.
- Imbue Object: The Fallen traps an incorporeal soul in an object. This power is always permanent, and it works on the souls of mortals and on the souls of Fallen, but only the Fallen can make full use of their abilities in their new sanctuary, effectively becoming instant Earthbound (see also Anchor the Soul). Mortal souls drift in darkness, and even wraiths cannot use their abilities any more. High-Torment: The soul is driven insane in addition to the above.