|Name:||Lore of the Flesh|
The Lore of the Flesh is the Lore that allows the Rabisu to reshape their own fleshly bodies, or to do so with others. It differs from the Lore of Transfiguration in that it alters the body's chemistry and functions instead of its appearance only. It is similar to the Discipline of Vicissitude, but usually aims at physiologically possible creations.
The Lore of the Flesh is close to the Lore of the Beast in its 5-dot effect, but unlike Lore of the Beast, it can affect humans.
- Manipulate Metabolism: The Fallen may make the body produce any substance it can naturally produce, or can send it into a coma. High-Torment: The Fallen additionally risks causing slight damage.
- Manipulate Nerves: The Fallen may dull or sharpen senses and quicken or slow reflexes. High-Torment: The Fallen also risks causing lethal damage.
- Manipulate Flesh: The Fallen may temporarily alter physical and mental attributes in any way desired, but risks overtaxing the flesh. High-Torment: The Fallen may also cause lasting psychological damage.
- Restore Flesh: The Fallen can restore a body to full health, regrowing missing organs in a matter of moments and curing all disease or toxins. High-Torment: The Fallen risks destroying the target's mind in the process, degrading them to a mindless beast.
- Shape Flesh: The Fallen may alter a fleshly creature in any way desired, changing it into a fantastic creature over time. High-Torment: The creature is not only horrible to behold but unstable, and will die within a few days if not sustained by supernatural healing.