Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of the Earth|
The Lore of the Earth allows the Annunaki to shape earth in many different ways, including metal, concrete and glass, but excluding artificial or living materials. It is similar to the Lore of the Forge in this respect, but much less subtle.
- Earth Meld: The Fallen partially melds with the earth they stand on and becomes an immovable object. High-Torment: Instead, they sink into the Earth and may move through it as if swimming.
- Roil the Earth: The Fallen may cause the Earth to yield up anything that is hidden in it as long as they can name it. High-Torment: A maelstrom appears that drags anything in its area of effect into the earth, probably suffocating it if it is living.
- Mold Earth: The Fallen may shape earth through willpower alone. High-Torment: The shaped earth becomes caustic and will burn anything it touches.
- Earth Storm: Pieces of rock and earth are torn from the ground and orbit the Fallen. These pieces may be used as missiles or as a form of armor. High-Torment: The storm of earth does not protect the Fallen. Instead, anything in the area of effect but the Fallen is torn apart by the sheer abrasive power of the storm.
- Earthquake: The Fallen may cause earthquakes strong enough to level cities. High-Torment: The shaking earth also vents toxic gases.