Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of Violation|
The Lore of Violation can be likened to a darker, more brutal version of the Lore of Humanity - it is the Earthbound's way of interacting with mortals, and is usually called "as subtle as a sledgehammer."
- Nightmare Sending: This evocation allows the Earthbound to contact dreamers miles away, and even works when the Earthbound is out of Faith. If contacted often enough, dreamers will become mentally unhinged and begin a sort of worship of their tormentor.
- Mind Rape: The Earthbound probes a mortal's mind for memories. This is a very painful and possibly lethal process.
- Visions of Terror: The Earthbound instills terror into mortals to make them flee an area.
- Enslave: Forces a mortal to completely obey the Earthbound's commands, and may cause permanent mental damage.
- Devour the Soul: The Earthbound devours the soul of any creature, including other demons, gaining memories and replenishing its energies from its horrible feast. This is, essentially, the demonic equivalent of diablerie.