Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of Transfiguration|
The Lore of Transfiguration allows the Lammasu to change the physical features of themselves or another.
- Mimic: The Lammasu can change their voice and mannerisms to that of another. High-Torment: In addition, the change inflicts paranoia on those around them. (Manipulation + Performance)
- Alter Appearance: The Fallen can alter basic features of themselves or others, such as the color of their skin, eyes, and hair. High-Torment: The transformations instead cause strange deformaties. (Charisma + Subterfuge)
- Alter Shape: This allows the Lammasu to alter the shape and dimensions of their form. High-Torment: Much like Alter Appearance, this can cause deformaties instead. (Charisma + Subterfuge)
- Doppelganger: The Fallen becomes the perfect person for a target, exhibiting the mannerisms and form they want to see. High-Torment: The altered Fallen shows a dark version of the desired form. (Manipulation + Empathy)
- Shapechange: The Lammasu can freely alter any aspect of their's or another's appearance. High-Torment: The Torment causes the Fallen or their target to change into a monster. (Intelligence + Medicine)