|Name:||Lore of Storms|
The Lore of Storms gives the Lammasu control over the weather and power over the element of water.
- Summon Water: The demon can summon water from any nearby source, causing anything from a sudden concealing fog to a torrential flash flood. High-Torment: The water that a monstrous Defiler summons is slimy and foul, spreading sickness and disease. Victims exposed to this polluted water risk developing deadly diseases that manifest within days or weeks.
- Water Form: The Lammasu transforms into water and may either flow or hover as mist. High-Torment: The water that makes up the form is also caustic.
- Manipulate Weather: This evocation allows the Defiler to nudge existing weather patterns, pushing away storm fronts or drawing them to her with surprising speed, and alternating the local temperatures. High-Torment: Monstrous Defilers increase the intensity of local weather patterns rather than alter their course, turning a spring shower into a raging tornado or a light snowfall into a blizzard.
- Command the Storm: The Lammasu can create or dismiss any kind of weather. High-Torment: There are always negative side-effects, like a heatwave for a clear sky or an inundation for rain.
- Invoke the Storm: The Defiler can surround herself with a raging storm at will, creating wind, water and lightning in an area as small as a room or as large as a city block. The heart of the storm is centered on the demon, and it moves as she moves. It causes her no harm, though. High-Torment: Monstrous Defilers raise storms that lash out indiscriminately at any living being caught in the area, punishing them with fierce winds and lightning.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found