|Name:||Lore of Radiance|
The Lore of Radiance allows the Namaru to command mortals and inspire them to greatness.
- Voice of Heaven: The Fallen's voice penetrates all other sounds, and either single mortals or everybody within range feels compelled to obey. High-Torment: The voice instead becomes a string of horrible blasphemies that inflicts damage on mortals, and may cause a listening Fallen's Torment to rise as well.
- Exalt: The Fallen encourages a number of mortals to greatness, allowing them to add a number of dice equal to the Fallen's successes to any action. High-Torment: The listeners are dismayed by the Fallens' scorn, and lose dice instead.
- Aura of Legend: A number of mortals joins the Fallen as loyal servants for a short time. High-Torment: The target mortals enter a murderous frenzy instead.
- The Mark of the Celestials: A mortal can be marked by the Fallen so that every other mortal that encounters him treats him like the Fallen intended. High-Torment: The Fallen may only create marks that trigger hatred and violence.
- Revelation: The Fallen allows a mortal to look into his (the mortal's) true self. The experience may be uplifting, but there is the risk of permanent damage if the target can't endure what he truly is. High-Torment: The Fallen may only dredge up the darkest aspects of the target's psyche, and these aspect may completely control the victim for a short time.