|Name:||Lore of Radiance|
The Lore of Radiance allows the Namaru to command mortals and inspire them to greatness. The Devils are the demons of charisma, subterfuge, presence and manipulation. These qualities manifest through this Lore, which allows them to bring out the best or the worst in humanity and in their fellow Fallen and to bend them to their will.
- Voice of Heaven: This evocation allows a Namaru to speak with a voice like thunder or with clear, perfect tones of a crystal bell. The clarity and power of the demon's words command instant attention, forcing even the most frenzied mind to pause and consider what the ancient spirit has to say. High-Torment: Monstrous Namaru use this evocation to mouth a furious stream of blasphemy and hatred that is so charged with power that it strikes the minds of mortals and thralls like a physical blow.
- Exalt: The power of the Namaru's commanding voice is enough to instill hope in the weakest of hearts, spurring mortals to put aside their fears and steal triumph from the jaws of defeat. High-Torment: The listeners are dismayed by the Namaru's scorn, and lose dice instead.
- Aura of Legend: This evocation awakens atavistic memories buried deep in the human subconscious, renewing the ancient bonds of fealty that once bound humanity and the Fallen in the face of Heaven's tyranny. The ties run so deep that when they arise, it can sometimes drive all other thoughts from a mortal's mind, leaving only the urge to fulfill the ancient duty once more. High-Torment: Monstrous Devils do not inspire loyalty. They fill their victims with urges of hate and violence. Mortals affected in this way succumb to a murderous frenzy, attacking the nearest living beings within reach.
- The Mark of the Celestials: During the War of Wrath, both angels and demons found ways to signify their friends and enemies, subtly altering their auras to make subjects easier to find or as marks of anger and shame so that anyone who encountered subjects would know their crimes and treat them accordingly. High-Torment: Monstrous Devils can create only marks that promise violence and misfortune for the bearer.
- Revelation: Although mortals and demons alike use artifice to conceal their true natures, this evocation allows a Devil to strip away a mortal's layers of deception and reveal them for who they really are. It's a moment of truth that many do not have the heart to endure. High-Torment: Monstrous Devils are not interested in revealing a mortal's personal virtue. They wish to only crush egos to render victims more malleable, or to stoke the fires of dark impulses. When a high-Torment Devil performs this evocation, the effect exaggerates a subject's worst qualities, giving them greater emphasis than the rest of the individual's personality. Both the Low- and High-Torment abilities of Revelation work similar to Sense the Sin of the Daimoinon Discipline.