|Name:||Lore of Radiance|
The Lore of Radiance allows the Namaru to command mortals and inspire them to greatness. The Devils are the demons of charisma, subterfuge, presence and manipulation. These qualities manifest through this Lore, which allows them to bring out the best or the worst in humanity and in their fellow Fallen and to bend them to their will.
- Voice of Heaven: The Namaru's voice penetrates all other sounds and either single mortals or everybody within range feels compelled to obey. High-Torment: The voice instead becomes a string of horrible blasphemies that inflicts damage on mortals, and may cause a listening Fallen's Torment to rise as well.
- Exalt: The Namaru encourages a number of mortals to greatness, allowing them to add a number of dice equal to the Namaru's successes to any action. High-Torment: The listeners are dismayed by the Fallens' scorn, and lose dice instead.
- Aura of Legend: A number of mortals join the Namaru as loyal servants for a short time. High-Torment: The target mortals enter a murderous frenzy instead.
- The Mark of the Celestials: A mortal can be marked by the Namaru so that every other mortal that encounters him or her treats him or her like the Namaru intended. High-Torment: The Fallen may only create marks that trigger hatred and violence.
- Revelation: The Namaru allows a mortal to look into his (the mortal's) true self. The experience may be uplifting, but there is the risk of permanent damage if the target can't endure what he or she truly is. High-Torment: The Fallen may only dredge up the darkest aspects of the target's psyche, and these aspect may completely control the victim for a short time.