|Name:||Lore of Portals|
The Lore of Portals allows the Fallen to travel easily between places by making access easy and altering dimensions. They can also use their powers to hamper the travels of others.
- Open/Close Portals: The Fallen may open or close any physical portal, no matter how it is sealed. High-Torment: The Fallen operate the portal with such vicious force that it may become damaged.
- Create Ward: The Fallen may seal an area against intrusion by warding all its wall, windows and doors. High-Torment: Rather than just preventing entry, the ward will inflict damage upon those who cross it.
- Teleport: The Fallen can teleport between two similar portals, e.g. from one window to another window they have seen at least once, or from a car door to another familiar car door. High-Torment: The Fallen instead emerges at a random eligible portal.
- Co-Locate: The Fallen can link two similar portals so that others may teleport using them. High-Torment: The journey between them becomes terrifying and may cause insanity.
- Doorway Into Darkness: The Fallen opens a portal into the void between dimensions. High-Torment: In addition, the void may lash out, scaring observers and possibly damaging their sanity.