Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of Paths|
The Lore of Paths allows the Annunaki to manipulates spatial relationships. It was first used to create space for matter to exist in and allows the Annunaki to connect different locations in any way they please.
- Find Path: The Annunaki detects a possible path to their destination. High-Torment: This power doesn't work as well for High-Torment Annunaki.
- Lay Path: The Annunaki creates a new path to their destination that may bypass any intervening obstacles. High-Torment: Travellers risk having accidents while on the path.
- Conceal Path: The Annunaki may hide paths made by Lay Path from detection by others. High-Torment: The Fallen riddles a path with traps in order to deter or kill intruders.
- Seal Path: The Annunaki seals a path, trapping anyone inside, and may set up a password so that anybody who knows it can open the path. High-Torment: The path collapses, trapping everybody on it outside reality.
- Alter Path: The Annunaki alters an existing path's parameters, like destination, gravity, size, or the even the flow of time inside the path. High-Torment: Travelling along the path causes psychological distress, up to and including insanity.