|Name:||Lore of Light|
- Light: The Neberu may create a soft, silvery light, or a brief, bright flash that blinds and stuns onlookers. High-Torment: The light is instead a darkness that blinds those around them.
- Bend Light: By bending the light around themselves, the Neberu can create camouflage akin to a chameleon. High-Torment: Instead of blending in, distracting patterns are created.
- Phantasm: The Neberu can create faint, transparent images that can last for days. High-Torment: The images have a disturbing quality to them.
- Illusion: The Neberu may make solid, realistic-looking illusions that last for a short time. High-Torment: The illusions are dark and disturbing.
- Coherent Light: The Neberu can give substance to their illusions, allowing them to be touched. High-Torment: The illusions act on their own, attacking any nearby.