|Name:||Lore of Humanity|
The Lore of Humanity allows the Fallen to communicate with and manipulate people in very subtle ways and to generally enhance their social skills as well as, to a lesser extent, their stealth and linguistics. As it is a Common Lore, any Fallen may access this Lore regardless of House.
- Translate: The Fallen may speak with any mortal, regardless of language.
- High-Torment: Attempts to communicate may come across as insulting or threatening.
- Insinuate: The Fallen make mortals feel they can trust them.
- High-Torment: Instead, they may create feelings of suspicion and hostility.
- Fade: The Fallen may make people ignore them, moving through crowds or entering places unnoticed. High-Torment: Psychopathically inclined people can still perceive the Fallen and are actually drawn to them.
- Confession: The Fallen may make mortals reveal their innermost secrets and the mortals won't even remember spilling their hearts to the demon.
- High-Torment: Mortals may only confess their darkest secrets.
- Alter Memory: The Fallen may alter a mortal's memories in any fashion desired.
- High-Torment: The victim becomes mentally disturbed after being tampered with.
Lore of the Fundament · Lore of Humanity