|Name:||Lore of Flame|
The Lore of Flame allows the Namaru to create and control flames, both in a purely material and in a mystical sense.
- Fuel: The Namaru may fan existing flames, making them grow. High-Torment: The flames don't grow but become terribly hot.
- Ignite: The Namaru creates fire from nothingness, igniting a flammable object. High-Torment: Anything flammable in the vicinity ignites, not just one target.
- Command the Flame: The Namaru may manipulate the flames themselves. Fire can be moved, doused, or fanned. High-Torment: The control is shaky at best and the flames become hotter.
- Holocaust: The Namaru burns the inherent Faith that makes an object real, rendering even a steel door to ash in mere seconds or robbing other Fallen of their power while hurting them grievously. High-Torment: The Namaru may accidently burn part of their own Faith supply in the process and cause aggravated damage to themselves.
- Ride the Flame: The Namaru transforms into flame or becomes part of an existing fire, gaining control over it in the process. High-Torment: The Namaru becomes a flame-wreathed skeleton instead, retaining their physical mobility but losing the special mobility of a flame.