Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of Death|
The Lore of Death allows the Halaku to inflict both physical and spiritual decay, to know death, and to rule the bodies of the dead. This Lore is similar to and serves the same purpose as the Discipline of Mortis.
It is known as Lore of Mortality in some sources (most likely an older name).
- Read Fate: The Fallen learns what caused a target's death, and may even witness the last few days before the death occurred. High-Torment: The Fallen can only learn about violent deaths.
- Decay: The Fallen causes an object to decay by touch. This will grievously hurt living creatures. High-Torment: Everything around the Fallen decays.
- Vision of Mortality: The Fallen inflicts a vision of death on the target to frighten it. This is one of the few evocations that works against Fallen, too. High-Torment: Everybody around the Fallen is affected by the vision.
- Extinguish Life: The Fallen separates body and spirit, causing the target to die peacefully and painlessly. When the target is a Fallen, they simply take damage. High-Torment: Everybody around the Fallen may die if mortal or take damage if Fallen.
- Unlife: The Fallen raises a dead body to do their bidding, though these walking-dead need tight supervision. High-Torment: The walking-dead are instead violent and uncontrollable.