Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Name:||Lore of Chaos|
The Lore of Chaos allows the Earthbound to rend Creation and allow the darkness from outside to creep in, temporarily upsetting all laws of physics, reality and sanity. It is the Earthbound equivalent of the Lore of the Fundament. As an Earthbound Lore, all Chaos abilities are High-Torment.
- Reality Tremors: The Earthbound creates a disturbing but largely cosmetic effect in an area, like a rain of fish or something similar that is not possible under the normal laws of reality. Witnessing this display may lead to panic and temporary mental damage.
- Sphere of Chaos: The Earthbound temporarily suspends the laws of cause and effect in an area, so that any action is highly likely to fail through freak occurences.
- Wave of Mutilation: The Earthbound infuses all living flesh in the vicinity with chaotic energies, firing neurons at random and triggering random emotions through unbalanced brain chemistry. The effect may cause slight damage, and even Fallen are susceptible.
- Summon Outsider: The Earthbound summons something from outside Creation. The creature is not under the Earthbound's control, and will likely go on a rampage.
- Hell on Earth: This evocation summons a miniature apocalypse. Anything is possible in the affected area - the laws of physics and sanity are completely suspended, and nightmares walk the Earth. Rains of blood; floating pillars covered with screaming, fanged mouths; tentacles erupting at random from flesh - anything that is impossible becomes reality.