Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Stephen DiPesa, Jess Hartley, Malcolm Sheppard, John Snead, Charles Wendig|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Production Manager:||Matt Milberger|
|Art Direction and Layout:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Anna Borowiecka, John Bridges, Andrew Hepworth, Jeff Holt, Saana Lappalainen, Pat Loboyko, Britt Martin, Peter Mohrbacher|
|Front Cover Art:||J. P. Targete|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||June 11, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 70202|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-715-5|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Swear again your allegiance to your Court
- take up your knight’s banner and badge once more
- The ties between us shall be renewed, and the old oaths fulfilled
- We all stand together in summer, the season of war
- This book includes:
- A detailed look at freeholds, how they operate and how to create particularly vivid settings for a chronicle
- Information on the four seasonal Great Courts, from rituals and customs to their magical arsenal of powers
- A host of new Entitlements, from bold knights to cunning courtiers
Prologue: The Longest Day of Summer Edit
The themes, including a focus on Changeling Heraldry.
Chapter One: Freeholds Edit
Chapter Two: The Seasonal Courts Edit
More details on the four Great Courts, including the deeper influences of the emotions they represent, sample offices that are found in each court, and new Contracts for each season: Verdant Spring, Punishing Summer, Spell-Bound Autumn, and Sorrow-Frozen Heart.
Chapter Three: Noble and Eldritch Orders Edit
A wide range of new Entitlements, from workers to royalty.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Changeling: The Lost books
| Next book:|