|Written by:||Russell Bailey, Will Hindmarch and Chuck Wendig.|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr. & Will Hindmarch|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Production Manager:||matt milberger|
|Art Direction & Book Design:||Craig S Grant|
|Interior Art:||Ed Bourelle, Robert Carter, Miguel Coimbra, Lucius Graciano, Michel Koch, Efrem Palacios, Matt K Smith, Claudia Sutton, Matias Tapia, Andrew Trabbold, Derk Venneman|
|Cover Art:||Chad Michael Ward|
| The best things about Vampire: The Requiem have come from to you from the talented, brilliant, and frightening writers and artists that I have been privileged to work with. Our cunning precursors, who designed the various generations of the World of Darkness from scratch, and the initial vision of the Requiem by Justin Achilli, set the tone. Craig Grant labored over this book like an Irish monk.
The reason you picked this up and opened it is that it's lovely. That's the work of Craig, and matt millberger, and Rich Thomas. Buy them drinks.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||April 2, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 25112|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-158846-273-2|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- They Win. They Always Win.
- The Ventrue — ancient kings and cutting-edge moguls — have a simple reputation. They win. They always win. They are known as Lords, and across all the World of Darkness, wherever you find vampires, you’ll find Ventrue behind them, pulling the strings.
- Ventrue: Lords over the Damned includes:
- Learn the true, secret history of the Ventrue — the clan that always wins.
- Be there for the return of the Malkavians: Vampires driven insane by a supernatural plague.
- See what the Ventrue look like first-hand, from accounts written by Kindred from across the globe. This is a rich, vivid, and frightening tour through the World of Darkness for players and readers alike.
- New Merits, bloodlines, Discipline powers, and clan secrets that every Vampire: The Requiem player will want to have.
- Ventrue: Lords over the Damned is a clanbook for Vampire: The Requiem
Chapter One: A History of the Ventrue Edit
Chapter Two: The Culture of the Lords Edit
Appendix: Lords and the Game Edit
Background Information Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|