|Authors:||Brian Campbell, Chris Hartford, Adam Tinworth|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Ron Thompson|
|Artists:||Mike Danza, Guy Davis, Vince Locke, Christopher Shy, Andy Trabbold|
|Front Cover Art:||Christopher Shy|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Ron Thompson|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 02471|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-230-7|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Domain of Mithras
- Fog-shrouded streets conceal a myriad of crimes - but not all of them are a Kindred's doing. In the greatest city of the empire, untold horrors breed in cobbled alleyways and scheme on the estates of the Kindred gentry. For every exaltation Prince Mithras receives, a myriad of evils fester behind the scenes, and it's only a matter of time before they boil to the surface.
An overview of book information, resources to make it that much more interesting, and a lexicon of period British terminology.
Chapter One: London From the Dawn of TimeEdit
From the arrival of the Cainites in London to the Victorian Age, the Kindred have had a heavy hand in the history of both the city and Great Britain as a whole. Includes suggestions on the supernatural side for Jack the Ripper.
Chapter Two: The City RevealedEdit
How to get around London in this time period, and where to go.
Chapter Three: London's HostEdit
The members of each clan who call London home.
Chapter Four: ConspiraciesEdit
Mysteries and intrigue that could serve as hooks for a campaign.
Chapter Five: StorytellingEdit
Suggestions and rules for Storytellers for playing a London-based campaign.
- Mithras - A Ventrue Methuselah who has ruled over London for nearly two millennia.
- Abraham Mellon - a Malkavian scholar
- Stephen Lenoir - a Lasombra antitribu
- Sri Sansa - a Tremere from India
- Horace Holden - a Toreador writer
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Victorian Age: Vampire books
| Next book:|