Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lodin was born to a pair of Norwegians who moved to the Pennsylvania in 1830. He fought in the war with Mexico and earned praise during the battle of Veracruz, when he took the city and important artillery positions. In Veracruz he met his future sire Datura and the prince of Veracruz, Eletria, who searched for militaries to use for controlling the occupators.
The prince felt the strong urge to embrace him, but feared the jealousy of Datura and instead asked her to give Holte the Embrace. Holt stayed for 22 years in Veracruz, long after the occupation had ended and learned the ways of the Kindred. It was only when his sire got jealous of the attention the prince gave him that he was forced to leave, instructed to make his own princedom elsewhere. He traveled to Chicago and presented himself to prince Maxwell, taking the name Lodin. Soon after he had entered the city, he began making plans to usurp the position of prince, and when the opportunity arose in 1871, he attacked Maxwell's mansion and drove him away.
Afterwards, his reign was relatively stable, until Modius rose to challenge him from his princedom in Gary. In the following years, Lodin became more and more paranoid, feared of being usurped like he usurped princedom, unknowing that he had become a pawn in the Jyhad between methuselahs Helena and Menele. He finally met his end during the War of Chicago.
Apparent Age: Early 30′s
Physical: Strength 3, Dexterity 4, Stamina 5
Social: Charisma 6, Manipulation 4, Appearance 4
Mental: Perception 4, Intelligence 4, Wits 3
Talents: Alertness 2, Brawl 2, Dodge 3, Intimidation 3, Leadership 3, Subterfuge 3
Skills: Animal Ken 1, Etiquette 4, Firearms 2, Melee 2, Performance (Acting) 1
Knowledges: Area Knowledge (Chicago) 4, Bureaucracy 2, Computer 3, Finance 1, Investigation 1, Linguistics 1, Occult 2, Politics 6
Disciplines: Animalism 1, Auspex 3, Celerity 2, Dominate 6, Fortitude 4, Obfuscate 1, Potence 1, Presence 4, Protean 4
Backgrounds: Contacts 5, Herd 4, Influence 4, Resources 4, Retainers 5, Status 5
Virtues: Conscience 1, Self-Control 2, Courage 2
Morality: Humanity 3
Blood Requirement: Young, attractive, women
- Vampire: The Masquerade Rulebook, p. 211, 214, 249-252
- Chicago by Night, p. 16, 23, 89, 120-122, et al.
- Chicago by Night Second Edition, p. 19, 26, 92, et al.
- Ashes to Ashes, p. 6 -8, et al.
- The Succubus Club, p. 12, et al.
- Blood Bond, p. 3-6, et al.
- Vampire: The Masquerade Second Edition, p. 241-242, 251, 261-262
- Under a Blood Red Moon, p. 9-13, et al.
- Clanbook: Toreador, p. 8
- Prince's Primer, p. 52
- Vampire Storytellers Companion, p. 28
- Children of the Night, p. 70, 97
- Clanbook: Gangrel Revised, p. 92
- Clanbook: Nosferatu Revised, p. 99
- Encyclopaedia Vampirica, p. 21, 46-47, 107
- Clan Novel Saga Volume 1: The Fall of Atlanta, p. 50-54
- Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition, p. 25