Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Aaron Dembski-Bowden, Matthew McFarland and Adam Tinworth|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Abrar Ajmal, Dave Allsop, Matt Dixon, Brian LeBlanc, Torstein Nordstrand, Ron Spencer, Jamie Tolagson|
|Front Cover Art:||Torstein Nordstrand|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 28, 2005|
|Publication #:||WW 30101|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "You have lain in the earth.
- You have walked in the Shadow.
- You have ascended your own funeral pyre.
- You have looked upon the face of the Death that awaits you,
- and you have returned to life carrying that knowledge with you.
- Come and take your rightful place among us,
- and know fear no longer."
- … from the rites of initiation of the Lodge of Death
- Brotherhood of Wolves
- Channel the primal anger of the Lodge of Wrath. Delve into the forbidden lore held by the Lodge of Death. Howl down the thunder with the Lodge of Lightning. Bare your fangs against the twisted scions of the Lodge of Worms. Power and wisdom are there for the taking, for those willing to undertake the rite of passage - and pay the price.
- A character book for Werewolf: The Forsaken
- The higher initiations of werewolf culture; the exclusive brotherhoods that grant added power in exchange for oaths of loyalty.
- New lodge-specific Gifts, rites and other advantages.
- Variable power levels among lodges and design-your-own rules for maximum flexibility.
- Setting information on each lodge makes it easy to include the ones you want in your chronicle.
- Lodges: The Faithful is a supplement for Werewolf: The Forsaken.
- This book includes:
Prologue: Blooding Edit
Chapter One: Foundations Edit
Chapter Two: Tribal Lodges Edit
Chapter Three: Other Paths Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Forsaken books
| Next book:|