|Authors||Deird'Re M. Brooks (Ravnos), Joshua Mosqueira Asheim (Malkavian), Lucien Soulban (Nosferatu)|
|Additional Material:||Philippe R Boulle, Richard Dansky|
|Developer:||Philippe R Boulle|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Brian Glass|
|Front Cover art:||John Bolton|
|Front & Back Cover design:||Brian Glass|
|Interior Art:||Mitch Byrd, Brian LeBlanc, Matt Mitchell|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Mad, the Wretched and the Unholy
- The blood of Caine grants some majesty and beauty, but it drags others into shadows of despair. Their minds shatter, their bodies wither, their souls rot. But with the Curse comes power, and in the depths of ruin lie the greatest secrets.
- They Watch, They Learn, They Know
- This last of the Books of Blood reveals the secrets of the Malkavian, Nosferatu and Ravnos clans in the Dark Ages. Each chapter shows you the hidden powers and terrible secrets of the clans that so many princes consider beneath their notice. Hidden cults and fearsome powers await within, if you dare step out of the light.
Chapter One: CharlatansEdit
Details on the Ravnos, both those in Europe and those in their homelands, as well as infos about the two Roads of Paradox and the many internal divisions of the Clan.
Chapter Two: LepersEdit
Details about the Nosferatu, their spread across the world as well as local variation of the Curse, their relationship with the Nictuku and how they integrate in Cainite society.
Chapter Three: MadmenEdit
- Harasvarupa Nishiitharudhira Amaravati, a Ravnos of the Brahmin jati who traveled west
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|