Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Libellus Sanguinis: Keepers of the word is the second in a series of sourcebooks that details the clans of Vampire: The Dark Ages. The Libellus Sanguinis books are similar to the popular Clanbooks, but each presents three clans in one! Volume Two investigates the ravenous Brujah, the hedonistic Toreador and the Tremere wizards.
The medieval Tremere have seized immortality for themselves, and are despised and hunted as a result. The Toreador dance to the music of prestige and slander in the courts and castles of Europe. The Brujah want to shatter the Long Night to avenge their shattered dream. All three are here. The undead secrets of the Dark Ages are laid bare before you.
How have the Tremere survived the onslaught of the vengeful Tzimisce? What reins of power do the foppish Toreador actually hold? And what vengeance do the Brujah plan in the name of slights perpetrated in centuries past? The answers to these age-old questions, and more, are here.
The book includes:
- The secrets of three Dark Medieval Clans: the Brujah, Toreador and Tremere;
- Expanded Discipline powers, Merits and Flaws, and additional tools for creating a Dark Ages character;
- The deepest, darkest secrets of three powerful clans -truths that have been lost to the ages until now.
See also Edit
- Libellus Sanguinis 1: Masters of the State
- Libellus Sanguinis 3: Wolves at the Door
- Libellus Sanguinis 4: Thieves in the Night