|Written by:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr., Stephen Michael DiPesa†, Sam Inabinet, Wood Ingham, Mur Lafferty, Travis Stout, Dean Shomshak and Chuck Wendig|
|World of Darkness created by Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas and Matt Milberger|
|Artists:||Tom Biondillio, Anthony Carpenter, Talon Dunning, Rebecca Guay, Vatche Mavlian, Nate Pride|
|Cover Art:||Rick Sardinha†|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||January 16, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 40100|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-425-3|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- "Time is a cycle.
- All part of the cycle.
- Genesis mandates conclusion;
- a start necessitates a closure.
- The tims is nigh for the conclusion.
- This is the end."
- -- Durandal, prophet of the Cult of the Doomsday Clock
- Mages aspire to greatness, and none more so than those who craft their souls with the techniques of the sublime—legacies that invoke awe and terror. Legacies: The Sublime details 13 all-new legacies, the specialized magical paths that result from soul-shaping and grant unique mystical attainments. Each legacy features a detailed history and organization along with its own unique attainments. Legacies: The Sublime also provides complete rules for designing your own legacies.
- 160-page supplement for Mage: The Awakening
- This book includes:
The Fallen Pillar Edit
The House of Ariadne Edit
The Pygmalian Society Edit
The Scions of God Edit
The Sodality of the Tor Edit
Stone Scribes Edit
Transhuman Engineers Edit
The Cult of the Doomsday Clock Edit
The Fangs of Mara Edit
Appendix: Shaping the Soul Edit
Background Information Edit
† These contributors weren't originally credited in this book, but were later acknowledged in a "Special Thanks" section in the Mage book,.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|